E-WOW Penthouse with balcony
Please contact our reservation department directly to book this suite: 888-625-4985
The 2,200 square-foot, two-story E-wow Penthouse features a spacious and sunny open floor plan with nine-foot ceilings, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows and multiple balconies boasting unrivaled views of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami cityscape. Inspired by the colors of the hotel’s oceanfront location in Miami Beach, the redesign presents an organic, light palette that is soft and soothing, conjuring a beach-like feel ideal for entertaining or a seaside retreat. Elements and color scheme include relaxing ivory, beige and taupe hues with sand-toned mats, hard wood flooring and accents, driftwood finishes, and natural leathers and linens. The transformative space boasts an elegant, sophisticated feel with a sense of approachability that makes the new Penthouse feel like home.
The living room is highlighted by an oversized custom sectional and is complete with a state-of-the-art Bang & Olufsen smart television as well as a Naim Muso sound system. The adjacent dining area faces the ocean, with natural light pouring in from the nearby balcony. The master bedroom features a custom king bed frame with whitewash driftwood panels on the wall, facing sliding glass doors opening up to a spacious balcony with plush furniture and unparalleled ocean views. Just off the bedroom is a five-fixture stone master bath.
The Penthouse art collection is specially-curated by famed art collector and real estate tycoon Aby Rosen and features original nature- and ocean-inspired photography commissioned by the famed Clic Gallery based in St. Barths, from famed photographers Wayne Levin, Jeff Divine, Jean Philippe Piter, and Juliette Charvet.
Ideal for entertaining, the Penthouse is crowned with an expansive rooftop featuring a plunge pool, wood and white-cushioned outdoor living room and dining area accented with driftwood pieces and green vines with blooming flowers crawling up the white walls.
- Magnificent ceilings that soar nine feet high with 2,965 square feet (275 ft2) of space
- Private rooftop pool
- Two spacious bedrooms and bathrooms; Japanese plunge pool
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Private oversized glass balconies
- Outdoor grill & BBQ, chaise loungers and dining table
- Signature W king bed is plush with pillow-top mattress
- 350-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets and goose down comforter and pillows
- Comfortable work desk
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, sink and oven
Reserving our E-Wow Penthouse Suite includes EXCLUSIVE VIP LUXURY BENEFITS during your stay.
- A dedicated W Insider for VIP Concierge service, able to personalize your stay and meet every need
- Preferred admission to WALL, South Beach's most sought-after nightclub
- Professional Nespresso ® coffee maker with milk frother
- Complimentary luxury airport transportation